Pure Water for
Your Whole Home.
For drinking, cooking, washing and more.
What is Hard Water?
Hard water has a high concentration of minerals, such as magnesium and calcium, compared to soft water. This can make household chores difficult and make hair washed in hard water look dull. Magnesium consumes soap which can leave spots and residue on washed dishes and make freshly washed clothes look dingy. Hard water can cause soap to curd and leaves behind a lime scum residue in your sinks and bathtubs.
Hard on your home, hard on you
- Stains and residue on sinks, tubs, tile and fixtures
- Mineral build-up stains sinks and countertops
- Scratchy and nonabsorbent towels
- Premature fabric failure
- Soaps don’t lather or rinse well
- Leaves a residue on skin and hair
- Reduces the effectiveness of cleaning products
Aerus Whole House Water Conditioners are designed to help reduce water contaminants, scale buildup, and electricity use, plus extend the life of your appliances, deliver better-tasting water, and make cleaning easier—from sparkling dishes to softer laundry and more.
- 24/7 monitoring with digital electronic controller adjusts to your water usage
- Regenerates when needed to save time, energy and money
- Use gentle and/or less shampoo, soap, detergent and other cleaning products
- Good for homes with hard water and those concerned with environmental issues
- Advanced volumetric metering technology is more efficient, making it less expensive to operate
- Set your water softener to regenerate on specific dates
- Reliable water softener maintains up to a 28 day reserve
- Uses a high-efficiency regeneration sequence so water softener uses less salt and water
- Metered control valve with advanced electronics for greater efficiency
- Operates with less water and less salt per regeneration
- Large LED screen displays operational date in “real time”
- Brine tank includes brine well, safety float, tubing and salt grid
- System regenerates based on water use (not time)
- User friendly programming with full diagnostics
- Fully adjustable cycles for greater efficiency and more effective operation
- Large LED screen displays operational data in “real time”, including flow rate, gallons remaining, last regeneration date, current time and date plus more